How to install eduroam for Windows 10
- Remove any existing eduroam settings:
- Open the Command Prompt (search for Command Prompt in the Task Bar)
- Type netsh wlan delete profile eduroam and press enter
- Type exit to close the window
- Ensure that you have internet connectivity (either wired or Wifi e.g. UHWifi)
- Run the eduroam Windows 10 installer
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org username and password
- Connect to eduroam Wifi
Having difficulties connecting?
Are you a visitor?
We also offer Wifi for visitors
Contact email@example.com on 01707 284678.