How to install eduroam for Android 11 and higher
- Remove any existing eduroam settings: Settings > Wifi > eduroam > Forget
- Ensure that you have internet connectivity (e.g. UHWifi, mobile data or other Wifi)
- Install and open the eduroam CAT app. (You can install the app directly if you don't have Play Store access.)
- If asked, allow location and file access
- Install the University of Hertfordshire profile
- Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org username and password
- Connect to eduroam Wifi
Having difficulties connecting?
Are you a visitor?
We also offer Wifi for visitors
Contact email@example.com on 01707 284678.